Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A necessary recharge

I have tonight been away from home for a few hours in the evening. My job had the annual "julbord" (a buffet with Christmas food), and this is a nice occasion to chill out and get to know your colleagues a little bit better.

But leaving the house with five kids (that needs to be feed and put to bed) is not something I do without hesitation. The evening in the house could develop into a small disaster... So we asked around, and a good friend of Anna's came over and helped out.

Without the assistance to Anna I wouldn't have been able to relax like I have done tonight - my mind would have been elsewhere...

But this way I could recharge my batteries a great deal. Thanks, Britt-Marie!

We now hope to do it "the other way around" this Friday - Anna leaving for the annual "julbord" with Ladies Circle, and I stay at home - hopfully with some much needed assistance and nice company!

No comments:

Post a Comment