Wednesday, September 18, 2013

No rain in the afternoons, please!

The first two weeks of September had the best weather ever in! I wore shorts and t-shirt every day! But two days ago the autumn rains inevitable came. And with them came loads of extra work every time I need to go out with the kids.

Yesterday it took me a good forty minutes to dress the three smallest kids, put them in "Potemkin", put rain covers on and then dress my self in goretex - just to be able to walk to school and daycare to pick up L and S. I will get more efficient with time and training, but to get out the door in three minutes (like last week) won't happen again any time soon... I can't wait for spring! ;)
And, I need to teach EOF to stay inside the stroller's rain covers. When I got back yesterday, the kids had quite wet hair, due to them peeking out all the time. That might work in September but in November they will catch a cold before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment